Meet With Artex At The National Renderers Association Convention on October 20th-24thSeptember 30, 2014
Artex is headed to sunny California! We are looking forward to meeting with rendering industry attendees at the NRA Annual Convention in Rancho Mirage, CA. Below we’ve spotlighted important convention highlights and details.
The National Renderers Association’s Annual Convention offers a mix of educational opportunities and social events. There’s simply no better way to stay informed about industry developments.
The NRA Convention has a lineup of top speakers who are ready to share their experience and expertise.
- Frank Mitloehner – an expert for agricultural air quality, animal-environmental interactions, and agricultural engineering.
- Jim Abbott – a motivational speaker, Olympian, and professional athlete.
- Audrey Adamson – Vice President for Domestic Policy Issues for the National Pork Producers Council.
- Randy Blach – CEO of CattleFax, an organization focused on helping member cattle producers make more profitable marketing and management decisions
- Wes Jamison, PhD – president of Cornerstone Public Relations L.L.C. and an associate professor of communication at Palm Beach Atlantic University.
Take time for some fun in the sun! The NRA Convention has some wonderful events scheduled for attendees. Here are a few of them.
- NRA Annual Golf Tournament
- San Andreas Fault “Earthquake”
- Adventure Walking Tasting Tour on El Paseo
- Your Signature Style
- Motivational Art Design
Registration is now available for the 2014 NRA Annual Convention! Click below for a list of fees to help you make your registration selections.
The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho, Mirage
68900 Frank Sinatra Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Phone: (760) 321-8282
All attendees must make their hotel reservations separately. To make your hotel reservation, click here.
The Tabletop Exhibit and Reception is an NRA Annual Convention tradition. This event offers suppliers an opportunity to meet with renderers about their equipment. Artex is excited to discuss our rendering trailers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with rendering industry professionals, see the latest in equipment technology, take in educational speakers, socialize and enjoy sunny California!