Success Magazine had a great article about the characteristics of a successful salesperson titled, “Key Qualities of a Great Salesperson.” The article lists the following as the most common traits of a salesperson:
This list of traits accurately describes many of our Artex suppliers, today we are spotlighting our largest Dealer in Minnesota, Dairyland Supply.
The entire team from the owner and manager to the sales and parts department encompasses the qualities noted above! Dairyland has been buying and selling Artex Manure Spreaders and equipment for years now, and they are experts at what they do.
Dairyland Supply provides exceptional service to farmer’s in their area.
- They are a full-service dealership; if you need it, they have it!
- They sell both new and used farm equipment; work with your budget.
- They also service equipment they sell & maintain a fully stocked parts department; keeping you in the field.
- They are located in the “middle of Minnesota” in Sauk Centre; convenient central location.
- They specialize in manure handling equipment; that’s where we fit in, manure spreaders and forage equipment is a major emphasis for their dealership.
We are proud of our relationships with all of our Artex suppliers. Many times we get the pleasure of teaming up with them at farm shows across the United Stated. In fact we are sharing a booth with Dairyland Supply at the Central Minnesota Farm Show at the end of February. Be sure to stop by and see us at the St. Cloud River’s Edge Convention Center!
Contact them directly at:
John Bieringer (Owner / Sales)