Manure Spreaders that Lower Tonnage Per Acre and Save MoneyJune 29, 2012
I was recently speaking with a farmer regarding the high cost of fertilizer and he told me that his herd of cattle was not as large as the acres he was operating. I am sure many of you are in the same situation. Most farmers today are not the “family farm” size any longer.
They are running thousands not hundreds of acres.That is when I told him about our optional inset and angled vertical beater. I said, “With this beater you would have the ability to lower tonnage per acre, use the manure your cattle produce more effectively and save money!”
I explained that our vertical beater boasts a 60’ spread pattern, allowing him to cover more ground with less manure. I think I just made his day!
Our manure spreaders are second to none and top features are:
- Inset and angled vertical beater
- Under carriage with hydraulic brakes and self-steering technology
- Remote grease banks
- Removable rear chain doors
- 180 degree swivel arm for the hydraulic lines
- Inset guillotine gate with lift up door
- WR 78 dual apron chain
- Poly blocks on rear shaft with seven tooth rear chain drive sprocket
- Swivel Clevis style hitch or Articulating single lip hitch
- Clevis style or articulating simple lip hitch
- Caulking between welds before primer or paint
- 1/2 “ plastic floor
We have been an industry leader for many years and a lot of it has to do with the quality that we put into each and every product that we sell. We take pride in our products and dignity in how we care for our customer before and after the sale. Our manure handling and feed hauling equipment is made from a company with strong roots in agriculture, and have been for 30+ years.
Learn how you can use the manure your cattle produce more effectively while saving money on your farm! Give us a call at 1-888-644-2893 or click here to complete the form and we’ll call you.