Manure Spreaders & More at the MN Cattlemen’s Convention and Trade ShowNovember 30, 2012
The Minnesota Cattlemen’s Association is gearing up for their Annual Convention and Trade Show and we are excited to be a part of it!
The mission of the Minnesota Cattlemen Association is to provide services to its members and the cattle industry. They currently have 1,000 members that support Minnesota’s beef sector.
We, along with 40 other exhibitors, will have a booth at the Trade Show on December 7 and 8th, stop by our booth #42 Cattlemen’s Convention Exhibitor Diagram and let us show you our complete line of farm equipment including pull type manure spreaders, truck boxes, silage haulers, sawdust throwers and more.
The Convention also includes numerous education seminars, to view the lineup of speakers and events, click here.
While at the event, take in these great presenters:
- Tod Kalous, CattleFax
- Dr. Wade Shafer, American Simmental Association
- Meat Cutting Demonstration, Jessica Igo, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- Dr. John Rodgers, Pfizer Animal Health
- Tom Landwehr, MN Dept of Natural Resources
- Jude Capper, Adjunct Professor at Washington State University
- Panel: JB Bright from USFWS and Steve Hobbs from The Conservation Fund. Invited panelists from MN DNR, USDA-NRCS, The Nature Conservancy, and cattle grazers
- John A. Johnson, Private Cattle Marketing Consultant/Hurley & Associates
Registration Open for 2012 Minnesota Cattle Industry Convention and Trade Show, click here.
The convention will be held at the beautiful Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria MN. So be sure to bring the family, as Arrowwood offers many family activities such as an indoor waterpark; ice skating; sledding; snowmobile; sleigh rides; and a variety of other indoor and outdoor activities. Reservations can be made by calling 320-298-4636 or online. Mention you are attending the Minnesota Cattlemen’s Convention.
Keep checking our latest news for additional farm shows and events that we plan to attend in 2013!