Don’t Miss Artex at Husker Harvest Days!August 21, 2014
Calling all Nebraska farmers! Husker Harvest Days are right around the corner. Artex is excited about exhibiting at the show and meeting all of you! We know how busy farmers are, so here’s a breakdown of the need-to-know show details.
About the Show
Husker Harvest Days show is recognized as the world’s largest totally irrigated working farm show and features the most extensive state-of-the-art information and technology available for today’s agricultural producers. Its field demonstrations and crop technology exhibits are geared toward Nebraska and Western Corn Belt agriculture.
- Hundreds of acres of field demonstrations highlight side-by-side equipment comparisons.
- Irrigation systems, components and accessories
- Ag marketing seminars
- Ride ‘n’ Drive demonstration areas
- Crafts and artwork
- Antique tractors and equipment
- Hospitality Tent with health screenings, seminars and prize drawings
- Horse training
- And more!
- Tuesday, September 9th – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, September 10th – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday, September 11th – 8:00am to 4:00pm
- $12 Adults 18 and over
- $6 Ages 13-17 years
Purchase tickets online or at the gate.
9000 W. Husker Highway
Wood River, NE 68883
GPS coordinates: N 40° 53.269 W 98° 31.305
The Husker Harvest Days site is located six miles west of Grand Island on Husker Highway. Here are the official routes to the site, follow these directions.
Artex isn’t the only great exhibitor at Husker Harvest Days. Nearly 600 hundred exhibitors from the top agribusinesses from across the country and around the world on an 80-acre exhibit field. Search the exhibitor list.
Don’t forget to visit Artex in booth # 850 !
Watch the Husker Harvest Show come to life in the time lapsed video of the 2013 show.
Now that you have the details about the show at your fingertips, all that is left to do is hop in your pickup, car, farm truck or tractor and get to the show in September!
Photo Courtesy: Husker Harvest Days