We have imagined it. Come see the real thing at the Expo.
It’s here! See the new Artex Force at the Midwest Dairy Expo! We are very excited to share it in person.
What makes the Artex Force special? This is the latest model into our lineup and it uses a hydraulic cylinder to push the load off versus a set of apron chains to transfer the load to the rear of the spreader. Let us show you in our booth!
An additional highlight of the new Artex Force spreader is the box dimensions:
- 16′ length
- 4′ high sidewalls
- 5’6′ width
Learn more about the new Artex Force spreader that is keeping up with technology and providing the newest and most efficient way to help you.
Find Regional Sales Rep Shawn Guetter in Booth #4, at the River’s Edge Convention Center in St Cloud, MN. Show times are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 3rd and 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 4th.
“Explore 130+ companies with the latest in dairy technology, equipment, services and supplies. Stop by the Virtual Farm Tour playing throughout the show. Before you leave, complete the “I Spy” entry form by locating items throughout the Trade Show for a chance to win!”
While at the event, take in these great presenters:
- Jolene Brown, CSP
- Dan Rice, Prairieland Dairy
- Dr. Dennis Schaffler, Elanco Animal Health
- Dr. Paul Fricke, University of Wisconsin
- Albert DeVries, University of Florida
- Dr. Sandra Godden, University of Minnesota
- Sandy Hansen, AgVenture Fee & Seed / Rock Solid Motion
- Jennifer Timmerman University of Minnesota
- Dr, Erin Royster, CVM University of Minnesota
- Dr, Marvin Bozic, University of Minnesota
- Staci Kalthoff, Thomsens Greenhouse & Garden Center
- Jim Salfer, University of Minnesota Extension
- Producer Panel: Bill & Merri Post of Middleroad Acres from Chandler, MN & Jon & Matt Schmidt of Schmity Holsteins LLC from Owatonna MN
Are you attending the Midwest Dairy Expo? Let us know in the comments below, then stop by and say hi!
Keep checking our latest news for additional farm shows and events we are attending in 2013.
Up next: MN Cattlemen’s Association Convention.